Lip Sense lipstick color Kiss Me Katie
SeneGence - Lipsense lipstick, long lasting lip color

Lip Sense lipstick color Kiss Me Katie

Today I wore "Kiss Me Katie" Lipsense alone for the first time.  I have used it before over a darker color to soften the color.  But today I went for a light, minimal makeup look.  I chose a soft color from the LipSense lipstick color chart .  It's a great lipsens color for Spring 2012!  www.ClearKiss.com

13 Comments to Lip Sense lipstick color Kiss Me Katie:

Comments RSS
Borghese foundation on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 7:00 AM
Lip Sense lipstick is an amazing product.It will add to the beauty of women.Thanks for writing a didactic post.

Lip enhancement perth on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 1:18 PM
The color of it is really nice and the product too. The for giving the review on it.

lip enhancement gold coast on Monday, February 04, 2013 5:22 AM
I like the dark color only occasionally and normally wear simple light color of different shades.

Skin Tightening in Sunshine Coast on Thursday, May 02, 2013 1:24 AM
Hey! Lipsense Lip Sense lipstick color sounds very interesting. hank you so much for this share with us. And keep sharing such a nice information with us.

Lipo gold coast on Friday, May 17, 2013 4:38 AM
Lip Sense is the premier product of SeneGence and is unlike any conventional lipstick, stain or color. As the original long-lasting lip color and it is waterproof...

Lip Enhancement on Monday, May 27, 2013 5:17 AM
Kiss Me Katie looks very beautiful and sober and that's nice that you use it over a darker color.Very nice product it is.

click here for more information on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 9:53 AM
I am very much overwhelmed by your thoughts for this particular story. A more deeper and staged knowledge would be good for me. I am searching for good concepts on recession and I think this is the best blog for me to expand. !!

walking treadmill on Thursday, August 29, 2013 7:05 AM
I must say the blog post is just useful for everyone else reading it because the information and knowledge it contains is very important. I like the post! Excellent job! Keep sharing such valuable information through your blogs.!!

moles on skin on Friday, January 03, 2014 6:32 AM
Wow amazing!Even I like to wear light colors and simple makeup.It gives you fresh look!

Ultimate a2 anti-ageing serum on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 3:50 AM
Wants to thank you that you shared your experience with us. It will help the people to get amazing and sizzling lips. Nice post.
Reply to comment

https://www.facebook.com/HeartToHeartAdoption on Saturday, June 14, 2014 4:21 AM
Is it really true!! These are so simple way to gain healthy and clear skin. Some of them I also follow in my daily routine. !!!!!

hydraulika kielce on Monday, June 23, 2014 3:20 PM
Besides it is character in the form of pretty skeleton display even features personal privacy and adequate light in your room They may normally act as a brief storage devices location for the purpose of stuff previously in use, which include bags

domofony warszawa on Sunday, July 06, 2014 6:31 AM
only go bad one of the expand upon creative outcome and even significantly spoil details which will help us in your offering of furniture, fabrics, structure and bare floors