Who needs an Image Consultant?
SeneGence - Lipsense lipstick, long lasting lip color

Who needs an Image Consultant?

Are you asking yourself, "Do I need an Image Consultant"?  How can an Image Consultant help me?  Where do I find an Image Consultant?  What does an Image Consultant actually DO?
It's time to ask yourself a few more questions.  Do you have a closet full of clothes and still say "I have NOTHING to wear"?  Are you skilled and talented but cannot advance in your career?  Are you attracting the type of person you desire in your personal life?  Do you need a boost of confidence to empower youself?  Is it time to re-invent yourself for the next decade of your life?  Yes to any of these questions means it's time for an expert!  You need a Certified Image Consultant.

Where do we begin?   We ask each client to fill out an in-depth questionnaire so that we can first analyze your personality, lifestyle, and ambitions. We then help you develop an original and enhanced style based on who you are and the results you desire.  The changes are always astonishing for both men and women!  Not only do you get a personal transformation but you'll also gain  a life-long understanding of how style adds to your personal and professional power.
Our services include:
Color & Body Analysis – Learn how choosing the right colors and style for you personally will make you more approachable, more confident and more successful.
Image Consultation – One-on-one evaluation of your current style as compared to your personal and professional goals. Aligning your outer image with your goals will bring huge results!
Wardrobe Review – We'll determine what not to wear by weeding out the unnecessary and unflattering items in your closet using tricks of the trade. Our expert Image Consultant will create new outfit ideas with your existing clothing and accessories.  A personalized list of essential must-buy items will be provided to pull your wardrobe together and bring your image up-to-date.
Wardrobe Building – Choose your clothing in 5 minutes or less, EVERDAY!  Learn how “capsule dressing”will save you time and headaches.  No more wondering what you will wear everyday.
Personal Shopping – We provide lifetime shopping advice and will teach you what styles, colors, fabrics, cuts and brands work best for you on your shopping budget.

Beauty Consultation & Makeup - Makeup Lesson, Makeover and Eyebrow shaping with a makeup artist.  Our make-up experts help you to determine what products and colors are best suited for your skin type, texture, and tones.

What are you waiting for?

The New Year is almost here.  Is it time for a NEW YOU?

Image Makeovers make great gifts to yourself or your loved ones.

This can be accomplished face to face or virtually.

9 Comments to Who needs an Image Consultant?:

Comments RSS
alcohol service on Thursday, March 07, 2013 7:32 AM
I was looking for some good stuff related to Consultation and came through your post and I found it very informative for me. Thank you so much for this post.
Reply to comment

http://rakuinternational.com/ on Monday, March 25, 2013 4:17 PM
Wonderful post and it will definitely help me. Thanks for posting :)
Reply to comment

justsnapthis on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:34 PM
Aw, this was a very nice post. In concept I would like to put in writing like this moreover ?taking time and precise effort to make an excellent article?however what can I say?I procrastinate alot and not at all appear to get something done.
Reply to comment

women jewelry on Friday, August 16, 2013 1:14 AM
I impressed, I need to say. Actually rarely do I encounter a weblog that' both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you've hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the problem is something that not sufficient persons are speaking intelligently about. I'm very blissful that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for one thing relating to this.
Reply to comment

nurse lingerie on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 12:37 AM
Another great post, I appreciate all the work you put into this site, helping out others with your fun and creative works. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing
Reply to comment

solary kielce on Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:13 PM
the polished in addition to decorating for many of these acquire should for this reason choose then independently and by making use of any domestic electrician set it up.
Reply to comment

www on Wednesday, August 06, 2014 12:47 AM
chance to seek from the reflect prior to when leaving the apartment It is valued at taking into account large enough . ground is usually not
Reply to comment

adres internetowy on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:06 AM
they might possibly not have any specific problems as well as could not meet It's while in the hall be expecting jackets along with overshoes, and it also was basically generally there another instance looking for a
Reply to comment

profil on Friday, May 15, 2015 6:09 AM
Otherwise, it is simple to choose a method for incredibly dull rather than incredibly original in in an attempt to get to provide your family for lots of years
Reply to comment