Lipsense - Christina Aguilera's favorite lipstick
SeneGence - Lipsense lipstick, long lasting lip color

Lipsense - Christina Aguilera's favorite lipstick

Senegence International introduces BluRed LinerSense, its water proof, smearproof lip liner especially for their celebrity client, Christina Aguilera.

Did I mention that Christina is NOT paid to advertise LipSense?  She is a real customer giving a true testimonial.  Christina Aguilera has been a fan of LipSense lipstick for eight years!  Her favorite signature red lipstick is LipSense in BluRed.  She also uses Cranberry LipSense with Pearl Gloss.

One of LipSense's top celebrity fans, Christina often shares her love of LipSense in interviews, magazine articles and TV spots.   Christina praised Lipsense in the January 2012 Edition of Ladies Home Journal.   In Marie Claire where she claimed Cranberry Lipsense as a favorite saying, "If I'm feeling creative at home, I'll throw on red lips because it makes me feel good."

Allure magazine asked Christina, "Do you get glam every day?" and she replied, "I can be at home in sweatpants, and I'll slap on red lipstick to write in my diary. LipSense in Blue-Red always seems to do the the trick. It's kissproof."

LipSense® by SeneGence International is truly amazing  Senegence now has a line of Semi-Pemanent lip colors, cosmetics and cosmeseuticals with patented technology so your make-up stays on all day or all night.

LipSense is adored by women all over the world.  Once you try it, you'll never go back to traditional, waxy lipsticks. It's also 100% Guarantee so there's no reason not to try LipSense!    There are literally hundreds of custom-color possibilities by combining and layering different shades of LipSense.   You'll never go back to smelly traditional lipsticks that stick to your teeth and dry out your lips and may contain unknown waxes and lead.

Isn't it time to change the way you kiss with SeneGence LipSense Lipcolor!?  For professional woman, busy moms…and especially for those Lip Stick queens! LipSense is the original patented formula that won’t kiss off, eat off, drink off, or smudge on your teeth! You will love LipSense! Guaranteed! www.ClearKiss.com

10 Comments to Lipsense - Christina Aguilera's favorite lipstick:

Comments RSS
burberry watches for men on Thursday, May 09, 2013 6:08 AM
Nice post I Like your site very well and continue to do so. I have bookmarked your site.
Reply to comment

Analeigh on Friday, May 24, 2013 9:14 AM
I always loved the look of Christina Aguilera's perfect red lips and wondered what brand of liptick she uses. Thanks for the word that it's Lipsense.
Reply to comment

spillemaskiner on Saturday, July 13, 2013 7:13 AM
Reply to comment

pigmentation treatment melbourne on Thursday, July 18, 2013 2:47 AM
I enjoyed reading your post regarding the LipSense lipstick make-up products.I am sharing it with my other friends as the information is really very useful.Keep sharing your excellent work.
Reply to comment

anti aging skin care on Thursday, July 25, 2013 9:17 AM
I think lipsticks is most important item in makeup kit.I am sharing it with my other friends as the information is really very useful. Keep sharing your excellent work.
Reply to comment

IPL Newmarket on Friday, August 30, 2013 7:37 AM
Thanks to you! Finally I got some beauty stuff in your blog post. Very useful and very informative. Thanks once again and do share some more posts if you have!
Reply to comment

IT Governance on Monday, September 09, 2013 1:30 AM
There are literally hundreds of custom-color possibilities by combining and layering different shades of LipSense. You'll never go back to smelly traditional lipsticks that stick to your teeth and dry out your lips and may contain unknown waxes and lead.
Reply to comment

instalacje sanitarne kielce on Saturday, June 28, 2014 12:51 PM
However, usually take into account the methods after which it find the acceptable resolution that you really need case they may possibly not have virtually any challenges not to mention failed to meet
Reply to comment

website on Saturday, August 02, 2014 9:19 PM
available in the specialized duration, which is often an extra particular vision attractions. such since outfits cosmetic together with toys
Reply to comment

strona www on Friday, August 15, 2014 5:53 PM
but equally in the children has been to be ergonomic office little one carrier When making the your kitchen's probably should not choose an example of two
Reply to comment